Under the professional guidance of our Western Australia based partner CGM Advisory we are now seeing an increased number of exciting events happening during year 2015 in the state capital city Perth:
On February 3, 2015 AUSTRADE “Asian Business Engagement (ABE) Plan” Information Session will facilitate new initiatives to improve Australian business links into Asia through Australian business organizations based in Australia or in Asia
The key goals of the ABE Plan are to leverage and/or expand the capability of member-based business groups to:
- Assist Australian firms to more effectively access in-market business networks and develop new relationships with potential business contacts and partners in Asian countries,
- Identify and secure more opportunities for Australian firms to compete and succeed in regional value chains
- Enhance and strengthen business links between Australia and Asia by reinforcing the profile of Australian business capability within the region to increase awareness and understanding of Australia in Asia, and of Asia in Australia.
On May 6 – 8, 2015 The Mining Australia Expo held at Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
WA’s premier trade event for the mining industry, providing the ideal venue to source new products and services and to meet and network with industry peers from Asia Pacific region
- Source a range of innovative products and services from leading suppliers
- Discuss industry issues relevant to your business
- Meet and network in a professional, relaxed environment
From June 29th to July 4th, 2015 Asia-Pacific Model United Nations Conference held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
It is the largest annual conference in the region, bringing together over 700 students from across the Asia Pacific to participate in a simulation of the international political landscape where delegates take on the roles of diplomats, ambassadors, judges, journalists, NGO agents, and renowned experts.
Lean Hub Asia platform is totally aligned with above events as they all have a “link with Asia”; with our team local language capability and trusting relationships with locals we can access significant and measurable success “the middle way” as we say in Asia…
Offering extensive experience to assist Asian investors and businesses deal with Western Australia our local Australian team can identify project opportunities and navigate government approvals processes; we specialise in major infrastructure, housing, land development, alternative energy , aboriginal economic development, transport, water, and environment industries
We are now putting together a fast track list of “Australasian” pilot opportunities within various industry sectors and all having a direct or indirect connection with Western Australia Organisations.
- Alternative – renewable energy: biomass power stations some linked to eco-tourism, geothermal
- Recycling: various products
- Construction: traditional housing and modular
- Utilities infrastructure: pipeline carrying various type of fluids & gas, local airfields
- Transport infrastructure
- Australian competitive Manufacturing formal qualification in Asia
Thank you Simon and team from “down under”